benefits of lemon

 



Hello everyone after a long break! I know it has been a while since my last blog post, but now I'm back. Today I will talk about the benefits of lemon. Lemon is perhaps the most important food in our lives. For example, it is added to our salads as a sauce, when we feel sick we mix it with honey and also we add it to our desserts. I think we should get to know closer about such a versatile fruit. Let's move on to the benefits.



Benefits:

·       It helps to lose weight.

·       Lemon reduces toothache and cleans teeth.

·       It is good for sunburn.

·       Lemon reduces dandruff in hair and gives shine to hair.

·       Although many people say that it is good for acnes on the skin, some dermatologists say that it should not touch the skin.



For me, lemonade is the most delicious form of lemon. When we sweat in summer, you can drink it to cool off. You can also make homemade lemonade healthier than you buy outside. I will give you a homemade lemonade recipe next week, stay waiting :)

So, we came to the end of this weekly post. I hope you liked it. See you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts