high school

 Hello everyone from my new weekly post. Today I want to talk about an event that changed my life. Actually, I think everyone has some events which changed their life. I want to talk about mine. There were very few events that changed my life, but the biggest one is starting high school.  It completely changed my life. Firstly, I made a lot of new friends. We met my best friends in high school. They became more siblings than friends. They were with me in all my happy and sad moments. They are still with me. We try to talk whenever we find the time. You know it's hard to go out on these quarantine days. That's why we can't meet outside, but whenever we find the time, we call each other by video conference. Secondly, my teachers told us about their life experiences outside of the lesson. In this way, I learned life experiences from them. For example, I learned “It takes time to know people” from my literature teacher. Thirdly, it changed my character.  In middle school sometimes it was not a problem when we were lazy. But high school is a more serious environment than middle school, so I had no chance of being lazy if I wanted to be successful. That is why I became a more planned person in high school. Finally, meeting different people changed my perspective on life. For example, I saw some people. They look trustworthy, but they are very good liars. So, I learned not to trust people easily thanks to these people. In summary high school changed my life with the friends I made, the experiences I learned, my changing character and perspective. We have come to the end of my weekly post. I hope you will like it. See you in my next post.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts