The most important thing to being planned person

 


                                         The most important thing to being planned person

For me, the most important thing to being planned person is using a planner notebook. I choose this because everyone can forget the jobs, he/she has to do. But forgetting what to do is bad for people, that’s why if you don’t want to forget your tasks you should use the planner notebook. Actually, technology has improved a lot so you can use application like the planner notebook. If I find useful applications on this topic, I'll share it in one of my future posts.

 

                                         So, how can we use the planner notebook?

This is an important point because we may not reach our goals if we do not know how to organize the notebook. The important point is to write a small number of tasks to complete instead of writing too many tasks in the day. Of course, you can write too many tasks, but completing them all in one day can be challenging and challenging to complete other tasks. The main purpose of using this notebook is to plan your life instead of challenging you.

 



  • First, write down on a piece of paper all the work you need to do that week. This paper will be our outline sheet. 
  • Secondly, identify difficult and easy tasks.

  • Then put the tasks into days. Divide difficult tasks into 2 or 3 days. Actually, it is your turn to choose here. If you want, after dividing the difficult tasks into days, do not do any other tasks in those days and just finish that difficult task or as I just said, divide the difficult ones into 2, 3 days and add small tasks next to them. I usually use the 2nd one and it is more comfortable.
  • Also, if you forget somethings like drinking water every day -like me- , you can add them to every day, so you don't forget them. You know drinking water is very important :)



Now your notebook is ready. You can add stickers to make it look nice if you want, or you can add quotes to the pages.    I usually write on the last page of my notebooks the movies, TV series I want to watch and the list of books I want to read. In this way, I can add them to my days too. I will add sample notebook pictures below.






This is the end of my post this week. I hope you like. See you next week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts