COFFEE

 

Hello everyone from my new blog post. Today’s topic is the same as the last ones. Today I will talk about the benefits and harms of nutrients to our body. Today’s nutrient is coffee. It’s some people's favourite drink. I can understand coffee’s important for you due to I’m a person whose one of the favourite drinks is coffee. Some days I feel so tired and sleepy that I cannot wake up without drinking coffee.


Let's get to know this drink, that almost all of us love, a little closer. I will talk about 5 important benefits and 4 important harms because I don’t want to keep my post long and boring today.

Let's start with the benefits! 

Benefits:

We feel energetic when we drink coffee, usually, our first item is related to this. 

  • Coffee increases the energy level. It strengthens intelligence.
  • It accelerates fat burning. If you want to lose weight, you will like this item.
  • Coffee protects the body against Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s, and Dementia diseases.

The last item was the one that surprised me the most.

  • Coffee protects the body against cancer.

Come with me to continue with the harms!

Harms: 

  • People who have certain illnesses should not consume coffee. In addition, if healthy individuals drink too much coffee, it may cause negative consequences.
  • Drinking more than 3 cups of coffee a day may affect fertility.
  • Drinking more than 5 cups of coffee a day can cause osteoporosis. This result has been determined by scientific research.
  • I said that drinking coffee makes you feel energetic. However, if you drink too much coffee, you may feel angrier.

As I said, I love to drink coffee, but I didn't know the harms were that serious. As a result, I learned new information with you, and I will try to reduce my coffee consume.

This is the end of my post this week. I hope you liked it. See you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts