TEA

                                             

Hello everyone! Today’s topic about nutrition and dietetics. Topic is TEA. We drink tea every day. It is our country’s famous drink; we love it but just loving is not enough. Do we know the benefits and harms of tea? Today I will talk about that subject. Firstly, I want to give an information. Tea is not only quite common in Turkey, also common all over the world. Tea is the second most consumed drink in the world after water.

Now I want to move on to the benefits and harms of tea.

Benefits of tea:

·       Tea might be beneficial for heart health.

·       Tea may cure intestinal health.

·       Tea can lower blood sugar levels.

·       It may slow down the spread of cancer cells.

·       Tea can increase focusing.

       

Harms of tea:

·       Tea can decrease sleep quality, so it can cause insomnia.

·       It can increase stress and worry.

·       Tea may cause headache.

·       Drinking tea while hungry can harm your stomach.

·       It can cause yellowing in teeth. 


I want to say that the benefits and harms of tea are not as much as I wrote here. If you want to learn more information, you can consult a nutritionist or do a little research online. Like other people, tea is my favourite drink too, but I try not to drink too much.

Too much of everything is harm, this is also true to tea. 😊

This is end of my weekly post. I hope you will like. See you next week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts