The Rain

    Hi everyone! This is my new blog post.

Today I will talk about a series. It is The Rain. I think most of you know this series. I did not know this series until a few months ago. My friend suggested this series to me. Then we started watching the series together. When we came to the last season, we stopped watching because of the lessons. We think to finish it as soon as possible.

The kind of the series is science fiction. But the series also includes drama. It published in 2018, 2019 and 2020. It consists of 3 seasons. The directors of the series are Stanley Donen and Gene Kelly. Betty Comden and Adolph Green were the scriptwriters of The Rain. The language is Danish. But if you know English very well, I think you will not have much trouble for understanding.

I want to talk a little bit about the subject of the series. The Danish siblings(a girl and a boy) are trying to get rid of a virus that spread with the rain and killed people under the influence of the rain, try to find a safe place in a country ,where most of the population has disappeared, and they have embarked on this difficult journey with a some young people who have escaped from this virus, also tells the hopeful story.



It is very likely that you will be under its influence after watching this series. You may even be afraid of the rain after watching the series. But I think you will get used to it over time. The series does not only mention the virus, of course. I think the friendships and loves in the series will warm you up. My favourites are Simone and Martin. I am very curious about your opinion about the series. I think you will be angry most of the time to Rasmus :) I strongly recommend you to watch the series. You can watch the series on Netflix. If you watched the show, who are your favourite dual? Waiting your comments 😊See you next week ! :)  





Comments

Popular Posts