CHICKPEA SALAD


Hi everyone! I'm Ayşe. This is my first blog post so if I have a mistake I am sorry now. 😊 


Today I want to give you a delicious recipe. This is chickpea salad. Before go on to the recipe, I want to explain why I chose this recipe. First of all, this is healthy recipe. This is a salad. We all know that salads are made of organic ingredients. That's why I chose healthy recipe to protect out health. I also think it will keep you full for a long time (thanks to the chickpeas inside).

Also, according to my research on the internet, this recipe is low calories. I would like to do the research myself, but I have not become a nutritionist yet.

Calories: 238Carbohydrates: 20gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 259mgPotassium: 552mgFiber: 7gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1000IUVitamin C: 38.4mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 2.1mg*

However, the above values are not absolute values, approximate values. These values may vary depending on the materials you add or remove. 

I am sure you will like it very much. Let's go to the recipe.

Person:

4

 

Prep Time:

20-25 minutes 

 

Total Time: 

30 minutes 

 



 

                   INGREDIENTS

-500 grams of boiled chickpeas(you can use canned)

-10-12 cherry tomatoes or  3-4 big tomatoes, chopped
-1 medium cucumber, chopped                                  -1 bell pepper, chopped
-1 or 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
-2 chopped olives
-1 bunch of dill, minced
-1 bunch of fresh mint, minced

  If you want, you can  add crumbled feta:)

  

                For the sauce:


-1/2 tea glass of olive oil
-1/2 lemon juice
-black pepper
-srprinkle of salt
-1/4 tea glass white vinegar
-1 tsp.* freshly chopped parsley                       
-4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup

 You can add 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes.

*tsp: tea spoon


DIRECTIONS:

1-Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix without crushing.
2-Put the sauce ingredients in another bowl. Whisk until a homogeneous mixture.
3-Add the sauce into the salad and mix.
4-Divide into bowls and serve.

Bon Appetit :)💜

I made this recipe for my family last week. My dad has a little belly :) So I wanted to try it for him. Everyone liked it very much. My father also said that: although he ate little, he was full and liked it very much.

You can also use this meal for lunch instead of dinner. If you prepare it in the morning and take it with you, you will not need to go to the restaurant for lunch at the workplace. Or you can prepare your child for school lunch.

If you liked it or tried the recipe I am waiting for your comments :)

*: I took this information from https://www.spendwithpennies.com/chickpea-salad/








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts